Keeping track of emails or paper invoices from suppliers can be challenging and time-consuming for any business.
By connecting to your Redpaths account, invoices and credits will automatically be sent to your Fergus account and appear in Supplier Documents to await reconciliation.
1. Open your Fergus account Settings.
2. Open the Integration Centre and select Redpaths.
3. Press Get Started on the right-hand side of the screen.
4. If you're not already logged in, sign into your Redpaths account.
If you're unsure of your Redpaths account credentials, you'll need to either reset your password with Redpaths or contact them for your portal login details.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to enable linking Fergus to your Redpaths account.
Success! Your Fergus account now has a premium integration with Redpaths.
All your future invoices and credits will automatically be sent through to your Supplier Documents tab in Fergus.